Introduction of eLab
eLab was established in 2015 for development and supplement of diagnostic reagents, components and related services of membrane based assays, FIA, CLIA and ELISA. Reagents include colloidal gold conjugates, antigens and antibodies used for infectious diseases assay such as HIV, HBV, HCV, syphilis, malaria, dengue and influenza.
Our technical staffs have extensive experience specializing in development of recombinant antigens and monoclonal antibodies.
These biological reagents are primarily sold to diagnostic kit manufacturers.
- Know-how of high immuno-dominant epitope design
- Prokaryotic and eukaryotic expression systems : E.coli, Baculo and HEK
- Mass production by table top bioreactor
- Purification : >95% purity by Ion exchange chromatography, gel filtration and affinity chromatography
- Protein folding technology : Hydrophobic protein solubilized in buffer solution
- Immunization : highly immunized by specific immune stimulating biologicals
- Fusion : 100% fusion rate
- Selection of high binding affinity antibody
- Production : >99% purity by Ion exchange chromatography, gel filtration and affinity chromatography
Introducing R&D and Manufacturing Facilities
- Recombinant antigen : 2~4 g / month
- Monoclonal antibody : 5~10 g / month